Week 10 Blogging Challenge – Evaluation

Standard

Hey guys, it’s now the last week of the student blogging challenge and it’s an evaluation of the last ten weeks or since March. It’s been great and I’ve enjoyed the few posts I’ve done. But anyway, we have a sort of survey so… here it is.

1. How many posts have you written since March? 5. I would have liked to do more and I’m not at all happy with this statistic.

2. How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? 2 were school based, 2 were Blogging Challenge and there was 1 personal one.

3. How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? I have had 2 comments on my posts from March. Both have been nice teachers from my school.

4. Which post received the most comments? My most commented on post was my comments post.

5. What post was your favorite to write? My favorite post was Let’s Travel because I could let my imagination run wild.

6. Did you change any themes and why? Yes, I changed my theme once because I wanted a different change.

7. How many widgets do you have? I have 12 widgets but I should get a few more because they don’t reach the end of my page.

8. How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? I have none because I don’t know how to add them but I’d like to add a few.

9. Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? I have a few widgets so they contribute to my creativity. I also have embedded videos.

That’s my audit that I had to do for the blogging challenge and I hoped you enjoyed.

Stay Tuned.